Millennium Medical Services: Vento Joseph MD
Monday : 9am–5pm
Tuesday : 9am–8pm
Wednesday : 9am–5pm
Thursday : Closed
Friday : Closed
Saturday : 9am–5pm
Very nice staff. Nice place
Prob the worst staff ever. Told me I would have my results a day after an important screening And made me wait it out till after the holidays. THEY JUST DONT CARE!
Do Not be fooled by the cleanliness of this facility the staff have a smile on their face and often whisper of everyone .Do not slip up and ask to speak to the manager she is disgusting , talks over you and hangs up on you . They need to do a rehire at this facility ASAP starting with the manger. So disgusting
Re: sisters experience...This place has poor maintenance (cracks outside in front, exam rooms filthy, no toilet paper, no hot water in bathroom).
Dr. Anthony is amazing. She's so caring and really listens to you. Never go on a Tuesday because they have a meeting from 11am-1pm but they continue to schedule appointments through that time. Naturally the back up is insane.
Terrible since dr Vento retired. No care no compassion no American. They run it like a third world clinic Absolutely disgraceful. Attitude is milk the insurance company and send patient on there way Avoid at all costs
This doctor needs to retire! My mother in law went to him for 40 years because he spoke italian. She is getting older and incapacitated lately and we had to assume responsibility for managing her health. In the process we discovered how
Their cardiologist never found with the ton of testing done on my mother a 4.6 cm aneurysm on her heart. These doctors are a joke.
Dr Anthony is good, no problems with her. My cardiologist is Dr. Dilmanian he's a very thorough doctor. My gastroenterologist is Dr. ElDarway, he did my colonoscopy, no problems. Only issue is sometimes long wait on the phone when calling..
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 17-11-2019 12:11:27. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
Sources and References:
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Vento, MD - WebMD Physician Directory: ... of operation for Joseph Vento, practicing Family Medicine doctor in Brooklyn, ... New York Methodist Associates Of Bensonhurst ... Millenium Medical Services. Link
- Dr. Joseph Vento, MD - Reviews - Brooklyn, NY - Healthgrades: Dr. Joseph Vento, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Brooklyn, NY. ... David I. Goldstein in Brooklyn, NY – Jul 11, 2017 .... Migraine); All Types of Food Poisoning; Allergic Conjunctivitis; Allergic Reaction; Allergic Rhinitis; Anal or Rectal Pain; Anemia; Anemia and Iron Deficiency ... Millennium Medical Service, P.C.. Link
- Dr. Joseph T Vento MD Reviews | Brooklyn, NY | Vitals.com: Dr. Joseph T Vento, MD is a doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with ... Get Directions Millenium Medical Services 7400 18th Ave Brooklyn, NY 11204. Link
- Millennium Medical Services - Brooklyn, NY - Radiologist in ...: Millennium Medical Services is a privately held company in Brooklyn, NY and is a ... Name: Joseph Vento ... Dr. Lisa A. Corrente, Radiologist in New York, NY. Link
- Joseph Vento MD 7400 18th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11204 - YP.com: Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Joseph Vento MD. Search for other ... Millennium Medical Services: Vento Joseph MD. Annie Wong, FNP. Link