Harold's Chicken Shack
"Southern comfort styled friend chicken, Mac & Cheese, succotash, hush puppies, waffles and more! Come in and get your feel good on."
Sunday : 11am-9pm
Monday : 11am-9pm
Tuesday : 11am-9pm
Wednesday : 11am-9pm
Thursday : Closed
Friday : Closed
My favorite Harold’s since the original cook at the one on 87th passed away years ago definitely expensive for a few wings but definitely worth it
It was so good. I hadn't ate that food in years I moved to Ohio.Can't wait to get some more when I go back to the Chi
Best chicken in the south suburbs. Always a crowd. Which is a good thing when you're looking for good food.
I hate when people leave bad reviews because of the wait, anybody that eats from Harold's knows its going to be a wait because the food is always cooked fresh. This Harold's chicken was so good I had to go back the next day and I don't even live close by this one.
Very deliciousI haven't had it in years. Cause I live in Ohio. But it still tastes the same. And that mild sauce OMG. Man listen. If you never ate Harold's Chicken. You need to.
I just left there. Ticket #27 two 7pc wing dinners.The young lady at the window, one couldn't add, two caught a attitude, and third walked away from the window. Total came to $17.42, tried to give me back $2.28,
This has got to be the worst establishment still standing. I went in to order food for my family. I choose a 12 piece dark and a giblet. The 12 PC. didn't come with fries and there was no price for them. The lady behind the counter held up
Ordered a 2 piece breast special. Was told wait was 20 mins, thought that was odd until I got my food.
Chicken was decent. The location ain't the best so make sure you watch your surroundings while in there.
Wait was average but food was terrible didn’t even finish it. I’ll be happy when the one on 103rd opens back up.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 23-11-2019 06:11:57. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Harolds Chicken Shack, Chicago - 12700 S Halsted St, West ...: Harolds Chicken Shack, Chicago: See 6 unbiased reviews of Harolds Chicken Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #2774 of 9126 restaurants in Chicago. ... 12700 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60628-7030. West Pullman. +1 773- 785- ... Link
- Harold's Chicken Shack, West Pullman | Metromix Chicago: Harold's Chicken Shack. 12700 S. Halsted St., Chicago, IL 60628 West Pullman 773-785-4153 Map ... Nearby Restaurants, Rating, Address, Distance ... Link
- Harold's Chicken Shack, Roseland/Pullman | Metromix Chicago: Harold's Chicken Shack. 10259 S. Halsted St., Chicago, IL 60628 Roseland/ Pullman 773-233-2042 Map ... Nearby Restaurants, Rating, Address, Distance ... Link
- Harold's Chicken Shack, Roseland, Chicago - Urbanspoon ...: Apr 30, 2011 - Harold's Chicken Shack Chicago; Harold's Chicken Shack, Roseland; Get ... Maps and more for Harold's Chicken Shack Restaurant on Zomato. Link
- Harold's Chicken Shack - Zomato: They are in compliance with GDPR, in effect from May 25, 2018. Restaurants in India, United Kingdom, UAE, South Africa, Philippines, New Zealand. Chicago. Link