Chiba Japanese Restaurant
Saturday : 5–10:30pm
Sunday : 5–9:30pm
Monday : 11:30am–2:30pm, 5:30–9:30pm
Tuesday : 11:30am–2:30pm, 5:30–9:30pm
Wednesday : 11:30am–2:30pm, 5:30–9:30pm
Thursday : Closed
Excellent atmosphere and very friendly service. The meals were crisp and yummy. Will absolutely recommend this place to friends. Affordable prices and large meals. Good job.
The best sushi I ever eaten. If I Could I Would eat it every day.I go there about 3 times a month but it is worth it. It a little bit expensive but it’s worth it. I tell all my friend to go there. This is the best place in LA. I went to
presentation was excellent. all the different rolls lived up to their rave reviews. I'm not much of a sushi person, but this place is obviously exceptional. I will most likely eat here again...
A ridiculously tasty experience. True, authentic Japanese dishes made by experts. Surprisingly affordable dishes with rarer cuts of fish available to eat in sashimi or rolls form. Just amazing.
The main Host (gentleman) is always super courteous and has great hair! Jansen is a phenomenal sushi chef and the wait staff here are almost overly accommodating they dote on you so much! Chiba is somehow an absolute experience and cozy at
One of my favorite sushi places in Los Angeles. The sashimi is delectable, and the roles are the tastiest I have had the pleasure of eating.
It's a small comfortable place where you can find traditional Japanese food and beverages. Everything is fresh and delicious; quick and kind service. Would love to find more variety of beers but I can live with it.
Absolutely love this place! Always fresh and always delicious. Fresh fish is delivered everyday. Hidden gem for sure!
Second visit ever to Chiba. Unbelievable quality of sushi and great selection. Great atmosphere and attentive staff. Can't recommend them enough.
One of my favorite sushi places in L.A. tell the chef at the sushi bar to do his thing and enjoy the artistry of it all. Soba noodle soup, scallop mushroom roll are excellent also. Best green tea ice cream. Call for a reservation they fill up quick
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 23-11-2019 05:11:27. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Chiba - North Hollywood - Los Angeles - The Infatuation: Chiba is a sushi restaurant in North Hollywood that's home to some of the freshest fish in the Valley. Link
- Japanese food is worth seeking out at Chiba in North Hollywood: Mar 7, 2017 - Chiba Japanese Restaurant Address: 7515 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood. Information: 818-765-9119. Cuisine: Japanese. When: Lunch, Monday-Friday; dinner, every day. Link
- Online Menu of Chiba Restaurant Restaurant, North ... - Zmenu: ... online menu of Chiba Restaurant and other restaurants in North Hollywood, ... Sushi Bars, Japanese ... 7515 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91605. Link
- Chiba Restaurant, Los Angeles - North San Fernando Valley ...: Chiba Restaurant, Los Angeles: See 73 unbiased reviews of Chiba ... #13 of 416 Japanese in Los Angeles. #168 of ..... Super 8 by Wyndham North Hollywood. Link
- Online Menu of Chiba Japanese, North Hollywood, CA: View the menu for Chiba Japanese and restaurants in North Hollywood, CA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Link