2nd Ave Deli
Sunday : 7am–11pm
Monday : 7am–11pm
Tuesday : 7am–11pm
Wednesday : 7am–11pm
Thursday : 7am–11pm
Friday : 7am–11pm
Nice Jewish deli. They give you pickles and coleslaw and chocolate soda with your sandwiches when you sit down. Also there square knishes are great. The sandwiches are monstrously large, so the half sandwich and soup is plenty of food. The
Ordered the hot pastrami on rye. It came with pickles and coleslaw. Food was delicious. A few people around me shared the sandwich but since I was smart enough to not bring anyone with me, I ate the whole thing myself.
Epic sandwich. Really good, the meat was great. Good slaw to go with it.The staff were friendly and gave helpful recommendations.A little bit pricey would be my only concern, although I'm not sure on the going rate for this kind of food in the city.
The food was like nothing I have had before. It was rich, savory and made with detail. I recommend this restaurant to anybody looking to try something new as you will be pleasantly surprised. CHECK IT OUT!!!
Their pastrami sandwich is amazing! The deli itself is nice and cozy with plenty of seating. Prices were a bit high, though. But for some reason, the service was terrible.
The hot pastrami is delicious! Service is great, very friendly and the restaurant is so clean. Will definitely be coming back for more!
First time back since a few years ago, but was right next door so stopped in. Pastrami sandwich was on the tough and chewy side, not worth $22.50. Sarges down the street is a better sandwich... bigger, slightly cheaper, and just better quality.
A really great kosher Deli with great corned beef and french fries it's a little pricey but well worth you get what you pay for
The pastrami is thinner than Katz or Queen of Pastrami but just as flavorful. The pickles were good too.
The food here is just great. Portions are huge, to the point most of the sandwiches ordered where shared between two.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 16-11-2019 03:11:37. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- 2nd Avenue Deli, New York City - Kips Bay - Prices ...: Order food online at 2nd Avenue Deli, New York City with TripAdvisor: See 1145 unbiased reviews of 2nd Avenue Deli, ranked #459 on TripAdvisor among ... Link
- 2nd Ave Deli – An Authentic Jewish Culinary Experience: In Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Jerry Seinfeld and Jim Gaffigan enjoy pastrami at 2nd Avenue Deli. “ It's a home run. I'm so happy right now. I don't want ... Link
- Locations – 2nd Ave Deli: 2nd Ave Deli has two locations to serve you: ... 162 East 33rd Street between Lexington Avenue and 3rd Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, right by the 6 train ( 33rd ... Link
- 2nd Ave Deli - New York - The Infatuation: When the original 2nd Ave Deli closed, lots of New Yorkers channeled some ... Although the new Murray Hill digs aren't quite the same, at least 2nd Ave Deli is ... Vatan is an incredibly fun Indian restaurant in Kips Bay where the only option is ... Link
- 2nd Avenue Deli | New York Magazine | The Thousand Best: 2nd Avenue Deli | This New York institution may no longer be on Second Avenue , but its newer Kips Bay and Upper East Side outposts carry on the tradition. Link