Galata Mediterranean Cuisine
"Galata Restaurant serves a modern selection of most popular and most loved dishes of Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine as well as the mouth watering desserts. We serve not only healthy but also nutritious food for you and your family.
All servings are prepared and cooked by our well-experienced and passionate chefs in our kitchen here at Galata."
Sunday : 11am–11pm
Monday : 11am–11pm
Tuesday : 11am–11pm
Wednesday : 11am–11pm
Thursday : 11am–11pm
Friday : 11am–11pm
I would certainly come here again. This place has everything going for it. Tasty food and excellent service and clean. Try the pork shirk bob and their sweet desserts.
We came to this spot for a meeting. This restaurant was recommended to us by a friend. Well, it was a winning. The staff welcomed us with a smile and we had an excellent feeling. The meal was great. We had a great time and we shall absolutely come back again. Keep it up.
I love this place, food is amazing.Very nice ambiance and their service is excellent as well.
Service, food, and drinks are on point. I recommend their appetizer platter with varieties of eggplant etc. Their house red wine is very very good..on the verge of sweet but a bit dry..very robust. The meat platter is delightful. Their
I celebrated my birthday earlier this evening in this excellent restaurant. Well it was a phenomenal evening and the venue was surely one of the reasons for this successful meeting. The waiters participated in a very nice manner, the food
The place is wonderful and spacious, the menu was delicious and the rates were very fair. fast, effective service and very personal staff. I highly recommend this place.
This is unquestionably one of the coolest place to eat in the area. Whenever I go there I am awfully pleased. They preserve their very high level service and the topmost level of cooking they provide. You no doubt will love this place. Very recommended.
I enjoyed a delicious cup of Turkish coffee as I waited for my order. The staff is attentive and chill. Cozy spot.
Incredible food and very attentive staff! I had lunch with a friend here and their lunch special is quite generous. The lamb doner was amazing! Perfectly seasoned. Finished with the baklava which is some of the best I've ever had.
Wow nice spot ...excellent service good food and great prices...wouod definitely comeback here
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 16-11-2019 03:11:40. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Galata NYC - Mediterranean Cuisine: welcome. to GALATA. Established in 2016. Galata Restaurant serves a modern selection of most popular and most loved dishes of Turkish and Mediterranean ... Link
- Our Menu - Galata NYC - Mediterranean Cuisine: Mediterranean Season Salad/Mevsim Akdeniz Salatasi$14.95. With red cabbage , lettuce, tomato, carrot, radish, corn olive and feta cheese, tossed with lemon ... Link
- Galata Mediterranean Cuisine, New York City - Kips Bay ...: Order food online at Galata Mediterranean Cuisine, New York City with TripAdvisor: See 42 unbiased reviews of Galata Mediterranean Cuisine, ranked # 2846 ... Link
- Galata Mediterranean Cuisine - Kips Bay Delivery | New York ...: Use your Uber account to order delivery from Galata Mediterranean Cuisine - Kips Bay in New York. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Link
- Galata Mediterranean - New York, NY Restaurant | Menu + ...: View menu and reviews for Galata Mediterranean in New York, plus most popular items, reviews. ... Galata Restaurant serves a modern selection of most popular and most loved dishes ..... This was the worst Adana Kebab I have had in NYC. Link