La Lanterna di Vittorio
Saturday : 10am–3am
Sunday : 10am–2am
Monday : 10am–2am
Tuesday : 10am–2am
Wednesday : 10am–2am
Thursday : 10am–2am
Pasta is really good here - but I must say, their tiramisu is delicious. Only thing is for me tiramisu should not be served like a slice of cake (which it does in this place) but nonetheless it is yummy. It is a great friends get together kind of place. Backyard seating is recommended - it is a nice ambience.
We had an unique experience here. We were sitted right away. They had multiple floors with different experience, it was hard to choose which floor we should be in. Listen to jazz or sit in the green house ambient with low lights. Desert
Such a lovely place, day or night. Parisian charm. There are three areas: the front cafe & bar, the veranda in the back of the place, and a huge basement with live music. The large menu has all sorts of Italian things (small plates,
This is just an exquisite restaurant. The taste of the pizza and the lasagna was just perfect. If you want to eat a really good pizza or Italian food, for sure this is your place.
Truly one of the most romantic spots in the NYC. The garden in the back makes you feel like you are sitting in Italy somewhere enjoying the food. Speaking of food, amazing Pizzas, and lasagna. Desserts and Frozen cappuccino with homemade whip cream were delicious. Must visit in Heart of the Village. Stop by next time you are by NYU.
Nice outside area which is works in summer or winter. Inside has a cozy feel that’s perfect for a cold day.
A longstanding restaurant in Greenwich Village, lovely courtyard garden and selection of cheeses and wines. I love this place for a casual hang or date night.
Great pizza (my grandma says it's the beat she has had, just like when she was a child) and lasagna. Minestrone was underwhelming. Wonderful decor.
La Lanterna is a fantastic restaurant with a wonderful ambience, serving the best lasagna in the city. My girlfriend and I have been here 4 anniversary dinners in a row (as well as several other instances with friends and family) and plan
Awesome service in a classy Italian American style spot with a cozy garden/green house. The apple pie with pistachio ice cream was tasty. The warm malt wine was delish. Awesome date spot or spot for a classy group gathering. Enjoy it!
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 16-11-2019 00:11:16. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- La Lanterna di Vittorio: Located on MacDougal Street just a hop, skip, and a jump from other noteworthy Italian cafes such as Cafe Reggio and Cafe Dante, La Lanterna's Greenwich ... Link
- A La Carte Menu - La Lanterna di Vittorio: We serve the full menu everyday of the week from opening at 10:00am until an hour before closing (2:00am weekday close and 3:00am weekend close). Link
- La Lanterna di Vittorio, New York City - Greenwich Village ...: La Lanterna di Vittorio, New York City: See 357 unbiased reviews of La Lanterna di Vittorio, rated 4.5 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #160 of 12318 restaurants ... Link
- La Lanterna di Vittorio - Greenwich Village - 129 Macdougal St: Italian Restaurant, Dessert Shop, and Wine Bar$$$$. Greenwich Village, New York. Save ... See what your friends are saying about La Lanterna di Vittorio. Link
- La Lanterna di Vittorio - New York | Restaurant Review - Zagat: It's all about the “romantic feel” at this Village Italian “slice of heaven” purveying “ enjoyable”, “affordable” light bites and standout desserts in “quaint” quarters lit ... Link