New York Health & Racquet Club
Saturday : 9am–6pm
Sunday : 8am–6pm
Monday : 5:30am–10pm
Tuesday : 5:30am–10pm
Wednesday : 5:30am–10pm
Thursday : 5:30am–10pm
Lots of room overall and good machines & weights for lifting but a challenging setup with multiple floors and awkward stairs and elevators. It's gets really crowded for lunch and after 5:30, otherwise it's great for the price.
The facility is nice, clean and well stocked with towels. The staff is friendly and welcoming.
I love this gym! It is a cheaper, yet still high-quality version of Equinox. The staff is incredibly friendly and they have c.o Bigelow toiletries which I like. Gym has three floors (cardio floor, basketball/raquet floor, and strength
Joined some 15 years ago. over the years, club has become lax in upkeep of equipment, shower stalls, elevator, and of the 2 jacuzzis, 1 was out very, very often and it was usually the better one. What made me leave was strike 3 on
I started at this gym a week ago. 5 out of the 7 days the elevator has been broken. It’s not like a short one flight of stairs. You’re forced to climb four stories. For someone with a bad knee like myself, we can’t use the gym floor. Quite frankly, there should be some kind of refund for this.
DR AFZAL AX I LOVE USA
Simply too expensive for what it's worth. If you take classes all the time, then it's worthwhile, but most classes happen during regular working hours, so if you have a regular 9-5 job, you're basically paying $150 a month to lift weights. Blink Fitness is a fraction of the price for the same brand weights and machines.
I love this gym it’s bright refreshing and filled with pleasant helpful staff. They have everything you need to work out and keep track of your fitness including toiletries.The instructors are sooo good they really motivate you during their
This is the best gym in all of NY. Pay no attention to the negative reviews. All these idiots complaining about the elevator being down so they had to take the stairs for a few weeks. The whole point of going to the gym is to workout not to take an elevator. This gym has everything you need & the staff is is great as well.
Love this gym the best gym love there pool its always clean everyone is very nice:)
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 16-11-2019 00:11:59. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- New York Health & Racquet Club - Financial District - 39 ...: See 25 tips from 1361 visitors to New York Health & Racquet Club. "This location ... Gym. Financial District, New York ... I like this gym but the playlist is atrocious. Link
- Four New York Health & Racquet Clubs to Become Life Time ...: Jul 22, 2019 - Life Time will rebrand four New York Health & Racquet Clubs as Life Time HRC. ... NYHRC is a family-owned business that initially launched in 1973. ... with the debut of Life Time at Sky, a 70,000-square-foot resort-style health and fitness ... retail experience at regional shopping centers across the nation. Link
- Life Time to Expand Manhattan Presence through ...: Jul 19, 2019 - Life Time and New York Health & Racquet Club are entering a collaboration ... of Life Time at Sky, a 70,000-square-foot resort-style health and fitness destination ... but also launching new business concepts, including Life Time Work and ... retail experience at regional shopping centers across the nation. Link
- New York Health & Racquet Club - NYHRC Whitehall - New ...: New York Health & Racquet Club - NYHRC Whitehall, New York, NY spa, view spa ... near the Staten Island Ferry and Wall Street in the hub of the financial district. ... tailored fitness with an inclusive community feel, in a health club setting . Link
- How Much You'll Pay at New York City's Chain Gyms Right Now: Jan 13, 2015 - Photo: Blink Fitness/Facebook .... New York Health & Racquet Club ... locations between the Upper East Side and the Financial District. Link