"PENELOPE IS A CAFE, BAKERY + WINE BAR. IT IS LIKE A WORN IN WELCOME MAT, YOUR FAVORITE FLIP FLOPS + A HUG WHEN YOU ARE MISSING HOME. Our homemade food is prepared with the best ingredients and a little creativity by a loving kitchen."
Sunday : 8am–9pm
Monday : 8am–9pm
Tuesday : 8am–9pm
Wednesday : 8am–9pm
Thursday : 8am–9pm
Friday : 8am–9pm
Great atmosphere, GREAT staff, and the food was oh-so savory! My 1st stop after getting off of my plane from Chicago! On top of that, the owner gifted my daughters with a generous slice of their delicious red velvet cake! Kudos from Chicago!!!
Perfect place for a breakfast/brunch outing. The positive reviews we read about this place were accurate and did not disappoint. Try the blueberry pancakes.
The five stars are for the incredibly delicious blueberry pancakes which are a must try!! They were fluffy, soft and so yummy! One of the staff members was so kind and really helpful also.
This places was cute. I liked the atmosphere/decoration and the location worked for what we needed. I was a little let down by the food (wasn't as great as I thought it would be) and the services wasn't 100% either (though it was pretty packed). I'd be willing to give it another shot and chance, though!
Delicious blueberry pancakes and bottomless coffee! Huge portion and really fresh. Service was great, the staff were friendly and attentive.
Cutest little brunch spot in the area. Affordable menu, delicious food, friendly service. They don’t take reservations or seat incomplete parties so there’s usually a long wait. But it’s completely worth it!
As soon as we walked in we were greeted nicely and seated. They even helped my elderly mom take off her coat and pulled in the chair! Great Breakfast food, coffee and service. Very well priced too!
Great Place super sized platter. Amazing for a great Breakfast... Reasonable pricing. Might get super busy but that is a very sign generally.. so you may have to be a bit patient to be seated but ... Look at the pics...
Went with a friend during a very busy week between Christmas and New Year! Waited for a table for about 15 minutes and it was clearly very busy, but worth the wait. The staff were so sweet and the service was excellent. The food was as
Nutella French toast was amazing! Biscuits and gravy was just okay. The service was horrible slow and inefficient. Bottomless coffee wasn't really bottomless.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 16-11-2019 03:11:38. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Penelope NYC: WHAT KIND OF FOOD DOES PENELOPE SERVE? Heartwarming comfort food just like your mom used to make, if your mom was spending her summers out in ... Link
- Penelope Reopening in NYC - Kips Bay Court: Jun 6, 2019 - Beloved cafe and brunch spot Penelope, which shuttered in ... "[Penelope was the] first restaurant I ever went to when I came to the city. Link
- Penelope, New York, New York City - Urbanspoon/Zomato: Penelope. Penelope, Kips Bay Photos. All Photos. Penelope, Kips Bay Photos. Food. Penelope, Kips Bay Photos. Ambience ... Link
- Penelope, New York City - Rose Hill - Menu, Prices ...: Penelope, New York City: See 1217 unbiased reviews of Penelope, rated 4.5 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #546 of 12318 restaurants in New York City. ... 159 Lexington Ave 30th Street, New York City, NY 10016-8154. Kips Bay. 0.4 miles ... Link
- Penelope - American Restaurant in Rose Hill - Foursquare: See 726 photos and 430 tips from 14943 visitors to Penelope. ... breakfast food; brunch food; Nutella French toast; pumpkin waffle; chicken meatballs; cozy; lively; cute; coffee; casual; trendy; authentic; good for dates ..... AMC Kips Bay 15. Link