The food was pretty great. Great prices. Good customer service. The place is too cozy for my comfort. It is cash only which is kind of inconvenient but I'd still come back.
One of my favorite lunch spots around NYU. Gets pretty busy and you might have to wait a bit for a table during the lunch rush, but they are mad efficient so wait times are really minimized. The mango papaya salad is one of the few salads I’d be happy to have as a main. Their mock meat is fabulous.
Best Vietnamese in the city... but be aware that there is always a wait because it’s the best and it’s a tiny space- and it’s not a place to linger. Cash only and set up for brisk dining means don’t expect to hang out for long. It
The food here is awesome and such good value for money there is no way I can give it less than five stars. This is a must visit place.
Good Vietnamese Food as always.Staff is good and polite.
The food was fine and we liked it, but it was not really authentic Vietnamese food. The staff was nice and attentive. However the atmosphere was a little bit uncomfortable. Since it’s a small place you have to wait for empty tables, which
Came in this evening for a quick bite to eat after a long day of travelling and wasn’t disappointed. Huge portions of food for a great price. Had the fried veg spring rolls and grilled chicken on rice. Both packed with great flavour. Place was heaving for a Wednesday night and not hard to see why. Will definitely return.
Amazing food. Love that they have vegetarian/vegan options. Highly recommend this place. Can get very crowded though at peak times and there is often a long line out the door, so plan accordingly
Not traditional Vietnamese flavor but it has the right amount of Americanization just right. That’s why I gave 5 stars. Grilled Chicken Pho and Pork chop over Vermicelli are not only delicious, the portion is extra large. I came in hungry
A super rich and flavor packed bowl of Pho, one of my favorites in the city. Lunch is always bustling, grab a quick bite at the bar, sooth the soul and people watch.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 16-11-2019 00:11:18. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- SAIGON SHACK: -Saigon Shack Phở. Fresh thinly sliced beef, Beef balls & House brisket. $12.95 .... Saigon Shack. 114 Macdougal Street. New York, NY 10028. (212)228-0588 ... Link
- Saigon Shack, New York City - Greenwich Village ...: Saigon Shack, New York City: See 261 unbiased reviews of Saigon Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #175 of 12313 restaurants in New York City. Link
- Menu - Saigon Shack - Vietnamese Restaurant in Greenwich ...: Check out the menu for Saigon Shack.The menu includes ... Saigon Shack. Vietnamese Restaurant and Asian Restaurant$$$$. Greenwich Village, New York. Link
- Saigon Shack - Vietnamese Restaurant in Greenwich Village: See 719 photos from 10990 visitors about pho, bánh mì sandwiches, and lively. " Not cheapest compared to others in C'Town but ingredients & tastes are..." Link
- Saigon Shack - Vietnamese, Sandwiches, Noodle Shops ...: Saigon Shack is a Vietnamese, Sandwiches, Noodle Shops restaurant located in Central Village Noho, New York, NY 10012. ... Saigon Shack. 114 Macdougal St. (Btwn Bleecker & 3rd St). New York, NY 10012. Tel: (212) 228-0588. Saigon ... Link