Saturday : 1–3pm, 5–11pm
Sunday : 5–10pm
Monday : 5–11pm
Tuesday : 1–3pm, 5–11pm
Wednesday : 1–3pm, 5–11pm
Thursday : 1–3pm, 5–11pm
I’ve eaten here about 15 times. Which means, at 45 mins per dining experience, I’ve stood on line for more than 11 hrs. Why? The fish is amazing. Go there. But please not on a night I want to.
Tomoe is one of the best sushi restaurants in the Greenwich Village. The inside is relatively small and there is usually a wait on the weekends but it’s well worth it! Friendly staff and delicious food. The pieces of sashimi are huge! The
wow! wow! wow! wow! wow!... from the best ramen I ever had to the freshest fish, not mentioning the great sake... or the authenticity of feeling in Japan for a little moment... can go on and on and on....
Very good sushi. Some exclusive items. Service was rushed because we were there late. Enjoyed sashimi deluxe. Spicy tuna roll was not spicy, but good. Prices were very reasonable.
Still huge pieces of sushi, still lines full of NYU kids, still reasonable prices. For what it is, it's great.
This restaurant is always busy even during lunch time. Nothing is fancy here, from decor to food presentation but the sushi and sashimi portions are very generous. If you want a better deal, definitely go there for lunch!
There was a line out the door. It was worth the wait. Some of the best sushi I've had in NYC. Large portions of fish. Very fresh. Service was fast and friendly. I'll be back.
Great quality seafood and thick cut pieces! Good value in the NYC sushi scene. Cannot wait to try dine in.
Great place to get fresh sushi at reasonable price. I’ve been going to this cozy restaurant since 2010. They still offer great quality sushi at affordable price. I always get their sushi deluxe, which is $35 for 10 pieces of sushi and two
All the reviews were right! A little bit of a wait but well worth it!!!! Sashimi was super fresh and big portions. Very reasonably priced. Just get ready to play musical chairs to keep your spot in line.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 16-11-2019 00:11:19. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Tomoe Sushi, New York City - Greenwich Village - Menu ...: Tomoe Sushi, New York City: See 365 unbiased reviews of Tomoe Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #141 of 12318 restaurants in New York City. Link
- Tomoe - Greenwich Village - New York - The Infatuation: Waiting in a line outside of any restaurant seems a bit silly to us, but Tomoe is arguably one of the best sushi restaurants in the city, as you will see by those ... Link
- Tomoe Sushi - New York | Restaurant Review - Zagat: Thinking of visiting Tomoe Sushi in New York? Explore their menu ... Zagat Mentions of Tomoe Sushi. Best Restaurants in Greenwich Village · Best Affordable ... Link
- Tomoe Sushi Menu, Menu for Tomoe Sushi, Greenwich ...: Tomoe Sushi New York Menu - View the Menu for Tomoe Sushi New York City on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or ... Greenwich Village · Casual Dining. 4.0 /5. Link
- Tomoe Sushi Restaurant - New York, NY | OpenTable: Get menu, photos and location information for Tomoe Sushi in New York, NY. Or book now at one of our ... Italian$$Greenwich Village. Created with Sketch. Link