Sunday : 11am–4pm, 5–9:30pm
Monday : Closed
Tuesday : 12–10pm
Wednesday : 12–10pm
Thursday : 12–10pm
Friday : 12–10:30pm
Excellent. We had Trout, pureed eggplant with lamb pieces, an lamb shank. Everyone was happy and enjoyed tastes of the other dishes. Restaurant couldn't find our reservation but was able to seat us right away.
This spot is my preferred one. I eat in many restaurants but to this one I go the most. The crew is very amicable and the cooking they place on your table is so flavorful. I am always happy to have a nice meal in this place. Highly recommended.
I very much like the dishes and service, awesome area nearby to where I live. The cashiers are always welcoming. I highly recommend this place.
Came here for dinner with some friends. The table for 4 was small with the large plates they use. The foods were ok. They had two parties at the restaurant that day so our service was terrible. The staffs was no existent, nobody
Went w/some friends for their brunch buffet and the buffet was just alright. Decor is very, very red. Service was only medicore. Nothing special for their brunch but will come back for dinner which I've heard is suppose to be good.
The place serves big dishes and for fair pricing. very nice staff members. Keep up the good work.
Great food. Easy ambiance. Nice setting. Excellent service. We had a great meal at Turkish Kitchen for a recent celebration.
I sent my friends to this restaurant with my highest recommendations. I go their often. This recommendation is always successful. The the food there is great and the stuff is welcoming and cooperative. Whenever we go to this place we pass a pleasant time. highly recommended.
Very clean and accessible spot. They serve generous portions and for inexpensive prices. I enjoyed the food a lot and the staff were super amiable and informative. Highly recommended.
This is a a new place for us to try and a never had this cooking style of food. Definitely worth it! The restaurant is nice and clean with modern decor. Our waiter was amazing. Really attentive and gave great tips on what to get. He was super helpful on giving tips on what sides taste best with the skewers.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 16-11-2019 03:11:41. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Turkish Kitchen - New York City: ... is available nightly at Turkish Kitchen, a hearty and welcoming restaurant in the Murray Hill section of Manhattan that reproduces with resolute authenticity the ... Link
- Turkish Kitchen, New York, New York City - Urbanspoon/Zomato: A wonderful restaurant hidden away in Kips Bay. Very authentic food and reasonable prices. Probably one of our favourite meals in NYC. Service was great and ... Link
- Turkish Kitchen | Restaurants in Kips Bay, New York - Time Out: Feb 24, 2010 - There's a hint of bordello—blood-red walls, secluded balcony tables—at this Gramercy meze destination. Try the patlican salatasi (a ... Link
- Turkish Kitchen, New York City - Rose Hill - Prices ...: Order food online at Turkish Kitchen, New York City with TripAdvisor: See 321 ... Location and contact. 386 3rd Ave, New York City, NY 10016-9007. Kips Bay. Link
- Sahara's Turkish Cuisine, New York City - Kips Bay - Menu ...: Order food online at Sahara's Turkish Cuisine, New York City with TripAdvisor: See 33 unbiased reviews of Sahara's Turkish Cuisine, ranked #6413 on ... Link