Work Train Fight
Saturday : 9am–5pm
Sunday : 9am–4pm
Monday : 6am–10pm
Tuesday : 6am–10pm
Wednesday : 6am–10pm
Thursday : 6am–10pm
I first took the Work Train Fight Experience and had Mark as my trainer for my 1-on-1 training and I had a great time with him. Since then, I signed up and have been coming 4 times out of the week. The facility is clean, the front desk
I joined in the beginning of January as a beginner to boxing. I had previously tried out Rumble, Everybody Fights and Title - none of those compare to Work Train Fight. Each trainer truly cares about you; they work with each person in their
I quit my part time job at the daycare today. The joy was gone and it had become as empty as the word that describes it. work
Went here to watch my friend box and it was a lively, fun loving crowd, which made the match extra special.
I was definitely intimidated first walking into the gym but my friend assured me that it would be fun and that I would love it. After taking my first class my entire body was sore it was an intense work out but it made me realize I can use
I love this place! I particularly love how I can always find a class time that works with my schedule. I go in there feeling drained and tired from my day job and come out feeling like Sasha Fierce!
I am writing this review because the owner wrote about alll the negative reviews he was getting from class pass users. I as a class pass user gave you a negative review because you led a class and you were rude and angry. I go to a
I grew tired of my sedentary lifestyle and decided to try WTF since they have a $97/first month promo. I'm really glad I tried it out because it's such a great place. Every class I've been to has been great - all of the instructors are
Clean gym and friendly staff. 🥊
I’ve been to so many boxing gyms all over NYC and this is by far the best boxing gym in all of Manhattan. I came here looking to master my boxing TECHNIQUES and here I got exactly what I was looking for. In other gyms there seems to be a
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 16-11-2019 03:11:12. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Work Train Fight | Boxing Gym New York City: Boxing, Strength Training & Sass to Change the World. Link
- gym Archives | Work Train Fight: WTF Apparel is doing big things. Not only are we producing dope new gear, but now that we have all production in-house, you get it for less. Master trainer and ... Link
- Work Train Fight - NoHo - New York - Sweat Concierge Review: Jan 15, 2018 - Work Train Fight Noho. Work Train Fight – putting the “Why the F#$@ am I doing this?” Our favorite quality? In the name of being completely transparent and looking out for our entire SC community, we have to strongly object with this class being listed for all skill levels. From start to finish, this is a sweat-heavy ... Link
- Work Train Fight - NoHo - 29 tips from 1226 visitors - Foursquare: See 2 photos and 29 tips from 1226 visitors to Work Train Fight. "Amazing gym, amazing instructors. Might be worth it to get your own gloves (think..." Link
- Work Train Fight (@worktrainfight) | Twitter: The latest Tweets from Work Train Fight (@worktrainfight). NYC's only complete boxing gym. Boxing fitness classes and personal training in one membership! Link